The changing seasons, the stark contrast between the city and the wilderness – Vancouver and the Canadian Rockies are definitely worth a visit… and once you’ve been there, you will only want to return! These are Marco Polo’s 10 reasons to go back to Vancouver & the Canadian Rockies:
1. Whales, bears, mountains, prairies, cities… it is not possible to experience it all in one visit.
2. The Canadians are so kind and helpful that you will soon find that you sorely miss them.
3. The beauty of the night sky will make you want to see the Milky Way more than once.
4. Where else can you be the only person for hundreds of miles?
5. Locals believe that Vancouver is the pearl of the Pacific, and the world’s most beautiful city.
6. No Sunday drivers and no tailgaters: Canada’s roads are a driver’s dream.
7. No matter whether you are in a city or in the middle of nowhere: the infrastructure is excellent.
8. Canada changes with the seasons and each season is different.
9. You can never tire of the vast, seemingly endless, rippling grasslands of prairie.
10. Mother Nature is the greatest show on Earth – Canada’s scenery is too beautiful not to be experienced a second time.