Prague is one of Europe’s most popular travel destinations and those who have been there know why! Here is Marco Polo’s list of 10 reasons to go back to the Czech capital.
Never been to Prague? You really should! You can check out our other Prague tips here.
1. In comparison with other leading cities, Prague is still very good value for money.
2. The architecture of the town is spectacular and is definitely worth a second visit.
3. The beer is far too good for one trip to be sufficient to give it the attention it deserves.
4. The coffee house scene is so dynamic that there is always something new happening.
5. Last time, there probably wasn’t time to enjoy at length the sun on the Vltava Embankment.
6. Next summer it would also be fun to rent a paddle boat on the Vltava.
7. You need to follow the Kafka Museum with the Kafka Tour.
8. David Cerny’s tongue-in-cheek works alone take up one whole day…
9. Taking a taxi is so inexpensive that you can leave your car at home next time.
10. In winter, the Christmas markets in Prague are also well worth a visit.
Buy the Prague Marco Polo Spiral Guide.