Malta is one popular destination so there is a good chance you’ve already been to this beautiful island nation. However, there are plenty of reasons to go again. Below we have listed ten of what we think are the perfect reasons to go back to Malta. Of course, if you have never been, these are very good reasons to book your first Maltese holiday.
1. Although it plays host to many tourists, Malta itself remains authentic.
2. The price-quality ratio is spot on for most hotels.
3. Malta’s restaurant scene invites you on a culinary trip round the world. Such trips take time.
4. There are enough theatres, museums and events for endless cultural enjoyment.
5. Malta is improving its infrastructure all the time: every year new attractions are added to the list.
6. Where else can you explore a whole island by bus – and at such a low cost?
7. Every holiday to Malta will increase your interest in Megalithic temples and the Knights of St John.
8. The Maltese really know how to enjoy the Advent season. It makes Christmas shopping a lot of fun.
9. The same walks and tours display a myriad of different characters during the changing seasons.
10. Valletta is Europe’s elected cultural capital for 2018. By then at the latest, you need to get back for a visit.
Buy the Malta Marco Polo Guide.