Top 10 travel photos from around the world – as chosen by Marco Polo photographer Tim Kelly.
Tim and his faithful camera have been travelling around the world together for over three decades. Well, the camera may have changed over the years – but Tim’s eye for detail certainly hasn’t – capturing the spirit of a destination in one single shot.
Here is Tim’s personal selection of his favourite photos from all around the world:
1. Paddy field worker in Bali
2. Octopus restaurant near Plaka, Crete
3. Narrow car-free streets of Mdina in Malta
4. Aerial view of Dubrovnik from Mount Srdj
5. Inside the glass dome – Reichstag in Berlin
6. Camel trek through Wadi Rum in Jordan
7. Night view of Our Lady before Tyn church in Prague
8. A different view of Grand Palace, Bangkok
9. Bird’s eye view of Rome from the dome of St. Peter’s Basilica in the Vatican
10. Dubai – the Burj Khalifa at night
Which is your favourite?